2016年11月7日星期一

The Halloween in Manhattan

Last Monday, I spent my Halloween night in Manhattan with my friends. The best part of the night for me was the parade because all of us had fun there and it was the experience that we have never had. Before we left for Manhattan, it took us about an hour to make up for each other. We thought that we could have some make up like zombies in Walking Dead but what we actually got were really different from that. I was disappointed because I thought we would look bad in the crowd. Fortunately,when we got to Manhattan, we saw the people in the parade procession had all kind of dressing and just having fun there. All the people, especially the kids were excited and it became the carnival for everyone. I hope that we get more chance to go out for more interesting events like this Halloween parade.

1 条评论:

  1. It's the best carnival, except for Rio de Janeiro in Brazil.

    回复删除